Daily Cravings:
Today, it's all Maybelline! :)
Peach Satin (peachy), Pink Frosting (cooler pink), and Plum Blush (darker)-- It's apparently really creamy, and blends easily after you dab only a little bit on your face. It seems cool, and like something I would want.
- Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation:
Supposedly really creamy as well in texture. It has a pump, which is good. I just discovered that my skin is not as oily as I thought it was (only somewhatly in my T-Zone, but not much), so I could say that I have normal to combination skin, which other people say is good for this type of foundation. I just realized. I lied. There's one more thing that's not from Maybelline, and that's the
- NYX Slide On Pencils, in Pure White (second to last), Glitzy Gold (only gold one), Platinum (metallic one next to white), Tropical Green(darkest green), Azure (lightest blue), Sunrise Blue (darker blue next to lightest blue), and Purple Blaze (right side purple). They're $8 each, so if I get all... seven of them, that would be about $56. Yay. -__- Ah well.
Anyway, gotta go read Catcher in the Rye and write quotes. And study for chem test tomorrow. Later~

No comments:
Post a Comment