~~
Anyway, here's a wishlist of the material-items I want:
1. Sigma Sigmax Brushes
It's funny. I want these makeup brushes, yet I don't even use makeup. But I've just watched so many reviews about them, and what I've got from them was that they are soft, dense, and really good quality for about 16 dollars each. These are the Flat Top (for liquid Foundation), Round Top (For Liquid, Cream, and Powder products), and Angled Top (Blush and Contouring) Kabukis. I also want a powder brush ($19). Me and my neediness.
2. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters
Starting from the second shade: Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait, and Creme Brulee
Berry Smoothie and Sweet Tart are two other shades that I want. Hehe... They are very highly talked about on youtube at this point. They are basically tinted moisturizers with really good pigmentation. Also can be thought of as really glossy and moisturizing lip sticks. Considering the fact that each is about $7, and I want five of them... Yeah, I wouldn't pay that kind of money ($35, for you math fans out there) for the same lip product in different colors.
3. Tall dark brown suede boots

Yeah, I just think a dark, chocolately brown would really slim down my legs. And the long boots would not only be warm and cozy but also lengthening on my calves. Also, the suede, in my opinion, gives the boots a more elegant feel. I'm not going to lie; UGG boots don't particularily appeal to me in appearance, but they definitely got something right: The suede outer material.
This specific pair of boots is is from Vera Wang, and costs about $350. Yay... There is absolutely no way I am going to get any of this stuff lol.
Anyway, my appologies to my readers out there. I haven't updated in a whole four months (I've been meaning to since my Birthday arrived a few months ago). Life as a sophomore is kind of hard, I'm not going to lie. I thought I'd go easy with not taking two APs like the rest of my friends, but my Chemistry teacher is legitimately killing me softly. Yet she's like one of the nicest AND smartest teachers I know. The drama is not really heating up (But I'm not really provoking any), and I sort of just want to concentrate on school. And obsess over makeup brushes, lip butters, and boots. ♡
Oh, and P.S. I'm going to rename my blog. Still brainstorming, though. ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment