Friday, December 10, 2010

Cute Oragami Star

Yesterday, I was introduced to the making of a tiny oragami star. Here's a picture of one from the internet:

Mines look exactly like this except they're white, since I don't have yellow paper (:O What a disgrace! A yellow girl does not have yellow paper! T.T)... Anyway, aside from taking up both physics period and about 2 or 3 hours since I got home today, I managed to create about 30 stars. Aren't you proud of my new time-consuming/wasting ability? :D

Anyway, this is all I have to say, but... I will talk about 5 things that are going on, one for each point of the star. Yes, I know this is corny, but this gives me something to work towards.

1. Elizabeth had video chatted with me today. We talked about girl/boy drama, since she now has a boyfriend. I'm so proud of you, Elizabeth :') Good luck with your friend situation...

2. Alina apparently called me at 1am last night... To remind me of the Devils hockey game. Which I forgot about. And my parents took away my phone last night, so they probably realized that I was being called at 1pm every night for the last few we--

3. There's gonna be a Devils hockey game that our band got invited to play at. It's pretty cool, since it's gonna be on tv.

4. Regional band auditions are this weekend. I've been working for about 2 months on a song (which isn't nearly as much as the other people who are auditioning), so I have a disadvantage. Also, I'm only a freshman. So that's like... TWO HUGE DISADVANTAGES.

5. I am finally over astatine. FINALLY. You can have him, Alina/ Susan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment